top of page

arunabadi.inc Group

Public·240 members

[[Watch Online]] Today: Caldy vs. Cornish Pirates live online 2 April 2023

Our history there has generally been poor on a pitch that should in theory be good for us! I would think you had lost the plot if you did Runitback Joined: 22 Sep 2014 Location: North Points: 1099 Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 15:13 Nottingham 5 vs 2 Jersey- Why not? Caldy 4 vs 1 Cornish Pirates - Very winnable at Paton FieldHartpury 0 vs 5 Coventry - Cov building nicely.. Chudley has made all the differenceDoncaster 5 vs 0 London Scottish - Knights hurtingRichmond 1 vs 4 Ampthill - Either way..

A different game this week for the Reds and will probably be more forwards based than it was against Richmond. Nottingham pushed Bedford all the way last week and I think that Nottingham will do the same this week, but will seek to move the ball wide rather than crash through the middle (Nottingham have always had a decent set of backs). A tough test for the team in second, but they should prevail (fingers crossed).

Pick it up and GO FORWARD. The Blues Joined: 05 Aug 2007 Points: 4477 Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 21:44 Blues beat Ealing at Ealing last year (19-31), so I am sure Ealing will be fired up for revenge. Our history there has generally been poor on a pitch that should in theory be good for us! Edited by The Blues - 06 Dec 2022 at 21:48 Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 08:24 The Blues wrote:Blues beat Ealing at Ealing last year (19-31), so I am sure Ealing will be fired up for revenge. Our history there has generally been poor on a pitch that should in theory be good for us! Well all you can hope for is Bedford turn up with their A+ game and Ealing their B- good luck The Blues. gerg_861 Joined: 11 Jun 2017 Location: Ealing Status: Online Points: 2029 Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 10:28 castleparknight wrote: The Blues wrote:Blues beat Ealing at Ealing last year (19-31), so I am sure Ealing will be fired up for revenge. Our history there has generally been poor on a pitch that should in theory be good for us! You can hope for that, I certainly won't...

just more quality at AmpsEaling Trailfinders 5 vs 1 Bedford Blues - Fast and furious.. should be a great watch. Run with it Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 16:40 Nottingham vs Jersey 4-1 - I'll live in hope on this one. Jersey have looked good, but not unbeatable, and this is a long trip. Caldy vs Cornish Pirates - 1-4 - Talk about long trips, here's another one. Pirates are extremely tough at home, but they aren't home. I think that they'll win by a point or two still, as I can't believe in a side that lost to Scottish.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• McMichael Don B.
    McMichael Don B.
  • lilliancain
    lilliancain
  • wu MacMillan
    wu MacMillan
  • Donna Stella
    Donna Stella
bottom of page